You are beautiful
Welcome to my blog.You want to Follow or go back Home.
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$MTEntryDate format="%B %e, %Y"$> @ <$MTEntryDate format="%I:%M:%S %p"$> | ><$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comment [s]
<$MTEntryBody$>

>Older Post | >Newer Post
Profile


Hello There. Welcome to my blog. Be nice here and leave your comment on my tagboard.
Please Don't Remove The Credits

Entry Profile Stuff Links


Tagboard
Your cbox here.
Round of applause
Template by : Nur | Izzati
Background : Faqihah
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

SMELLY SMELLY BLOGGIEY


Hello, fellas~~
Okay, I admit I didn't update this blog for so long. With the school mid-exams, I've been so stressed lately with all the things around me lately. I just got back from my kampung in Kelantan, I'll post the pics later when I have time. Everybody asked me about the exams so here's a little bit of line-up of the week of exams. I took 16 paper which includes a whole lot of paper1 and paper 2 for BM, BI, Science, Math, even PSV. (Pendidikan Seni Visual) My parents especially my father said they'll let it go this time because I just got into school, but still, I needed to prove to them that I am able to take any challenges. Although, I did trust myself to not worry TOO much. I mean, give me a break right?? There's also Sejarah, Geografi and many more with objective questions.

Next, about my holiday vacation to my kampung!! Man, it was GREAT! I feel like I haven't rest for so long~~ We didn't go anywhere like Pengkalan Kubor, Rantau Panjang, but we did go around the town like Wakaf Siku, Wakaf Baru, Pengkalan Chepa to look at planes boarding and landing, you know just for entertainment. I bought new wedges thanks to dearest Kak Sha cuzin' for sponsoring my wedges. Haha, I never thought that I'll buy a pair of shoes at KB, but who cares??!! Thank you so much, Kak Sha!!!! I appreciate, seriously, from the bottom of my heart. Then, I bought two tudung Yuna's and one white bawal tudung. it's all a girl thing. Ooo, and yeah one more thing, I bought this purse-to-go to keep my phone, IC, money and bling-bling~. And now I'm here blogging at 2am. Seriously, I need to go to sleep and rest. Don't worry, I'll try to blog more tomorrow.
Bye-bye and take care everybody ~~!!

3 comments: