You are beautiful
Welcome to my blog.You want to Follow or go back Home.
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$MTEntryDate format="%B %e, %Y"$> @ <$MTEntryDate format="%I:%M:%S %p"$> | ><$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comment [s]
<$MTEntryBody$>

>Older Post | >Newer Post
Profile


Hello There. Welcome to my blog. Be nice here and leave your comment on my tagboard.
Please Don't Remove The Credits

Entry Profile Stuff Links


Tagboard
Your cbox here.
Round of applause
Template by : Nur | Izzati
Background : Faqihah
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

DEMAM BOLAAAAAA!!!!!

ALAMAK!! The FIFA world cup has attacked me. I admit I am obsessed with it!! The thing is. We got ASTRO today at like 5pm but when I checked the sports channel....................................IT WASN'T SUBSCRIBEDDDD!!! I was like, I'm gonna die~~! But, I guess it's ok, the newspaper will publish news about the world cup. Here I am, watching a rematch of Germany and Australia because I missed the game. Germany was so like "rancak bermain, menggelecek sana-sini". GILA BEST!! Hahaah, 4-0. I really wasn't shocked because I knew Germany is like goooooooooddd!! Well, for some reasons, I can't choose whether to support for a country or more but I some that are in my list are Argentina, Spain, Germany, Portugal. Yeah, four of them. The last FIFA, Spain won because "Torres" scored, and I hope that light will come again!!! Yeeahahhh..IT'S TIME FOR AFRICA!!


SOUTH AFRICA FIFA WORLD CUP 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment