You are beautiful
Welcome to my blog.You want to Follow or go back Home.
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$MTEntryDate format="%B %e, %Y"$> @ <$MTEntryDate format="%I:%M:%S %p"$> | ><$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comment [s]
<$MTEntryBody$>

>Older Post | >Newer Post
Profile


Hello There. Welcome to my blog. Be nice here and leave your comment on my tagboard.
Please Don't Remove The Credits

Entry Profile Stuff Links


Tagboard
Your cbox here.
Round of applause
Template by : Nur | Izzati
Background : Faqihah
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Another One.

OK.OK.OK. I look so damn sexy and hot. HAHHAHA! This is embarassing enough but still accepted. I refuse to look at myself in this picture. Anyway, like the one I told you before. We were dancing Macarena at Kelana Jaya, I think. It was the mini stage that was in ANGKASA. We were practicing so hard in order to pull off audiences' attentions. Before the line-up of performing, if not mistaken, the teacher's name was Miss Chang, she gave us a high five clap. MAN, how I wished my parents took a video of this. There was another class which performed to the soundtrack of "Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham". It was just pure entertainment. Still, good old times, good old times.

4 comments:

  1. i think ayah deeb once showed us a video of u performing for some event.man, u were great in that video!che dah was like 'lembutnya cara malin nari!'hahahaha..
    masa kat sekolah menengah ni masuk la pertandingan drama..ngehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahhahaah!!!!!!!
    yeker??? ade video yekk???
    insyallah la..ari ni baru ckp ngn mak pasal budak2 yg amik masscomm...pastu mak kata ok jugak klu malin amik masscomm..hahah..tgklah dulu. che'dah ade ckp gituuu??? haha..kena tengok punyeerrr!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im in masscom too..tp dh tergendala la 3 thn..will continue soon..MUST

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah...yes2 i do know that! u want to continue??
    haha..and then you'll be a reporter at tv3??
    hahah..bleh gak tuu

    ReplyDelete