You are beautiful
Welcome to my blog.You want to Follow or go back Home.
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$MTEntryDate format="%B %e, %Y"$> @ <$MTEntryDate format="%I:%M:%S %p"$> | ><$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comment [s]
<$MTEntryBody$>

>Older Post | >Newer Post
Profile


Hello There. Welcome to my blog. Be nice here and leave your comment on my tagboard.
Please Don't Remove The Credits

Entry Profile Stuff Links


Tagboard
Your cbox here.
Round of applause
Template by : Nur | Izzati
Background : Faqihah
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ribena Kids As How We Say It Budak2 Ribena.

I laughed so much when I found myself in a picture when I was little little little like an ant. I didn't know what to say, but time pass really really fast! From the time I was crying, holding hands-to-hands with my parents, growing up until yesterday, one of my dearest sister, Kak Erni. She told me, my voice sounded like I was matured. I mean, I never realized that my voice changed. Another one was when I skimmed through the comments in FACEBOOK, looking at old friends' face, they really changed a lot. I wonder if we would have reunion of some kind. Anyway, we're not growing any younger, that's what I know. For some reason, I miss that feeling of being a little kid in Q-dees. Meeting brand new friends until we danced Hey, Macarena. Although, I like being the "budak kecik" among my cousins. It feels rather safe than being a teenager and a wannabe young adult. There's still so much explorations that I have yet to discover. But, ALHAMDULLILAH, my life is yet just normal but special. Not the way I expect it, but it's the way how I take it. The pictures. Credit to my bestie in Q-dees, and still bestie now.

2 comments: