You are beautiful
Welcome to my blog.You want to Follow or go back Home.
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$MTEntryDate format="%B %e, %Y"$> @ <$MTEntryDate format="%I:%M:%S %p"$> | ><$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comment [s]
<$MTEntryBody$>

>Older Post | >Newer Post
Profile


Hello There. Welcome to my blog. Be nice here and leave your comment on my tagboard.
Please Don't Remove The Credits

Entry Profile Stuff Links


Tagboard
Your cbox here.
Round of applause
Template by : Nur | Izzati
Background : Faqihah
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

zzZZzzz ~

OK , Assalamualaikum :)
Here I am again, readers . Just a small post for you guys . I wanted to talk about those small open houses after PMR . As usual , there might be invitations here and there because you want to celebrate after all those hardwork before PMR . In case you don't know what PMR is, it is a huge exam set up by the government to see how our progresses are doing in lower secondary school for student with the age of 15 years old . At first , there was Eiqa's open house , however I do not have the pictures . But, it was really funnnnnn . Every one of my friends was there .

And then there was Aizat's house . You know what , i am just going to tell you about my open house that I did . Heheh , this is suppose to be an old post , but who cares anyway ? Hehee , and so , about two days before , I was ready and enthusiastic to coookkk because I wanted my open house to be filled with my "air tangan". My favourite dish that I cook was IKAN DORI MSK SWEET SOUR . Dgr mcm sedap tak ? Sedaaaaaaaapp kan kan ? Okay , here are bits and bits of everything that's been going on .

                                                     PIECES OF MEMORIES .


Ohhkay , ini salah satu decorations . Dolls made from Russia .

MAKAN MAKAN TIME .

ini nk makan ke , nk tjuk pinggan ?

wahhh , abisshhh . tp , lps tu , tmbh agy ! bgusshh .

cikgu husni with my fave actor , REMY ISHAK . abaikan prmpuan tuh =.='!

tk tahu la , cik meer nie . NAEGA CHI CALLAGA .

 Ohhkay , sabo je la . ttop mata !

some of the people that came . and then , about 8.30pm , ade lagi org dtg .

kelakar sgt ke ?

HAHAAH ...

From left to right : Qeah , Nisa and Me .

With practical teacher , Cikgu Husni .

Shweetnye . Sedondon plak tuh .

craaaazzzzyyyy . nyumnyum .

OKAY , that'll be it . I'll update later , guys . Luvya readers !
Assalamualaikum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment