You are beautiful
Welcome to my blog.You want to Follow or go back Home.
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$MTEntryDate format="%B %e, %Y"$> @ <$MTEntryDate format="%I:%M:%S %p"$> | ><$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comment [s]
<$MTEntryBody$>

>Older Post | >Newer Post
Profile


Hello There. Welcome to my blog. Be nice here and leave your comment on my tagboard.
Please Don't Remove The Credits

Entry Profile Stuff Links


Tagboard
Your cbox here.
Round of applause
Template by : Nur | Izzati
Background : Faqihah
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

OUTING .


Assalamualaikum , readers out there !

So , about my day , at about 9am , I went breakfast with these three great guys . names are not to be mentioned . It was really simple yet very fun ! We ate at kedai mamak precinct 9 , then all the chitchats . It feels sorta like when you're a grown up . Haha , should I say that ? We talked about our vacation , our upcoming results , our school , pretty much everything exactly . Then , Eiqa joined ...and one of our friends went back to his house . Anyway , I loved how well it went .

To Chapikah Ijati , I am so sorry , mydear ! I couldn't make it to go to your beloved aunt's wedding and help out . That's because there are some unrequited invitations and the third party . Anyway , Insya-Allah , I will come on Sunday if I can , I'll try to provoke them ! Hehehe ~

Anyway readers , I am tired . I need a rest .
Catch with ya guys later . Don't forget to comment or like or anything .
Watch the video , kay !

Assalamualaikum , may your day be cherished with the people around you :)

2 comments:

  1. wah! untung la korangg.. bole lepak waktu cuti2 cam nie.. kluar together lgi.. like je bole aq ckap..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah , nk ajk kau kanggg...hmm..camnelah .
    anyway , hope sgt kte boleh hangout mcm dulu .

    ReplyDelete