You are beautiful
Welcome to my blog.You want to Follow or go back Home.
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$MTEntryDate format="%B %e, %Y"$> @ <$MTEntryDate format="%I:%M:%S %p"$> | ><$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comment [s]
<$MTEntryBody$>

>Older Post | >Newer Post
Profile


Hello There. Welcome to my blog. Be nice here and leave your comment on my tagboard.
Please Don't Remove The Credits

Entry Profile Stuff Links


Tagboard
Your cbox here.
Round of applause
Template by : Nur | Izzati
Background : Faqihah
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping

Monday, November 14, 2011

sharing is caring .

Assalam ~

It has been a really looooonnggg time since I updated because recently I cannot log in my blog . And , I was so damn frustrated , however , Alhamdulillah . The blogging issss nowww on . Just wanna share a picture that I edited while I was bored . We went  breakfast at the usual Precinct 9 Medan Selera and we ate Nasi Lemak . Gila sgt , nasi lemak Eiqa RM9 ! OMGGGG . Mine was RM6 plus TEH O'BENG .


Till then guys , take care .
Saranghae <3
Salam~

3 comments:

  1. weh !! sedap gile weh .. teliur nieh ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. comelnya cousin saya ni~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. enal: muahaha , jom kte gi mkn2 kt p9 !!
    kak mira: bweeeeeeeeekk . sajeee je kan .

    ReplyDelete