You are beautiful
Welcome to my blog.You want to Follow or go back Home.
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$MTEntryDate format="%B %e, %Y"$> @ <$MTEntryDate format="%I:%M:%S %p"$> | ><$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comment [s]
<$MTEntryBody$>

>Older Post | >Newer Post
Profile


Hello There. Welcome to my blog. Be nice here and leave your comment on my tagboard.
Please Don't Remove The Credits

Entry Profile Stuff Links


Tagboard
Your cbox here.
Round of applause
Template by : Nur | Izzati
Background : Faqihah
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Kajang and KAJANG and kajang again.

Well, as you can see my tittttloooo. Kajang. I spent my two-day-weekend at kajang, visited my cousins, and it was hell fun. Yeah, cousins can sometimes be your best friend, you know that ? Oh weelll, mula2. Pergi kajang untuk ambil mee-hoon that my mother ordered dari my makcik. And then, decided to sleep there as well because there's a dinner going on that night. MAKAN PUNYAAA LA BYK. mana berat tak naik kalau ini gayanye ? Menu for da' dinner is MEE BANDUNG, SOTO NASI HIMMPIIT (gurauan semata-mata), NASI GORENG, AND SIRAP LAH. C'est merveilleux ~~ and that is why i am proud to be malaysian. haha.

next day, saturday. went to this "senamrobik" it was yyeeaahhh, VERY ENTHUSIASTIC. i loved it, even though, there were lots of people. and one thing i like about it, i don't know a single person there. :D and then jog again and again (2PM, yeaah) and, we went back. blaaahblahblah.

sunday, which was today. went to bukit jalil, visited my newly-born cousin called FATIMAH. quite a simple name yet it has a huge impact on some of the prophet's stories. if you know what i'm saying. she's damn cute, small, light, cute, cute and cute. haha, after all, she is a BABY. after that long weekend, went back to my home sweet home. my dad's still not here because he's in japan. insyaAllah, he'll be just fine, with the right amount of edible food and hope he has a good time there because now, i 'm missing him so much, because he can't call from japan because his phone got no roaming. if that's the way i shall say it.

nitey-nite all.
SALAM, DO NOT LET YOUR GUTS DOWN.

1 comment:

  1. hey, malaysia boleh kan, so you pun mesti boleh!hehe
    dont be too stressed out about things, you just have to believe in yourself.banyakkan baca quran, it helps your mind to memorize things.
    take care,love.

    ReplyDelete