You are beautiful
Welcome to my blog.You want to Follow or go back Home.
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$MTEntryDate format="%B %e, %Y"$> @ <$MTEntryDate format="%I:%M:%S %p"$> | ><$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comment [s]
<$MTEntryBody$>

>Older Post | >Newer Post
Profile


Hello There. Welcome to my blog. Be nice here and leave your comment on my tagboard.
Please Don't Remove The Credits

Entry Profile Stuff Links


Tagboard
Your cbox here.
Round of applause
Template by : Nur | Izzati
Background : Faqihah
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping

Saturday, December 11, 2010

cirque du freak.

Salam~ Hey, hey, hey ! Apa khabar semua ? So, korang semua dah pergi jalan2 ke ? Pergilah mna sekalipon, asalkan tidak bertapak di rumah sendiri utk 2 hari, at least ? Heesh, aku sendiri tak pergi mana2 lagi. Boring, tau tak boring gile ? Anyway, I hope that your vacation is as sweet as the chocolate. WTH??!!

Right now, it's movie time on a saturday night. (well, not really night but it's 2o'clockAM) And yeah, it's about a 16-year-old-vampire-wannabe. He's Darren and yeah, has a mentor, blahblahblah. Watch it yourself, go ahead. Anyway, do you guys have any idea where to go in M'sia that would not be boring ????????????? OMG, pleassse help me.

One more problem. IDK, but I'm all stressed lately bcuz of my ***. That one day, I went to Alamanda with my friend and my cousin, watched a movie "aku tak bodoh" and got back home. And, after that, as usual, my *** would go "lepas balik nie, *** tak nak malin pergi mana2, duduk rumah baca buku SAHAJA !!" I was like freaking tired on that day and just did like what *** wanted, you know.. Recently, I went to Alamanda again but this time only with friends. While my *** was driving the car with two of my friends behind chit-chatting, *** goes "buat ape nk pergi alamanda ? pergi sekolah lagi bagus. dah dah, lepas nie, tak payah nak pergi mana2 dah lepas nie. *** nak tgk malin baca buku. lepas mandi, turun bawah, buka buku..." SO. that was how it was. start dalam kereta lagi, dah frust gilaa tahap klcc, aku terus mandi, baca novel, dgr lagu. Baca buku tu mmg adalaaa... But, you know what, who said life was easy, right?


p/s    I'M DYING TO GO ON A VACATION.
         and i don't know if that's gonna happen. :'(

SALAM. don't let your guts down.

4 comments:

  1. Hello :)
    Nak pergi vacation? looks like you need it, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BHAHA. yeaahhh, i reaaaallyy need a vacation. u know wut i'm sayin' ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oit..tau ni ckp pasal sape...sabarlah malin..she just want the best tu..wish i cant kidnap you to be with me here..;) dont be notty ok. love you

    ReplyDelete