You are beautiful
Welcome to my blog.You want to Follow or go back Home.
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$MTEntryDate format="%B %e, %Y"$> @ <$MTEntryDate format="%I:%M:%S %p"$> | ><$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comment [s]
<$MTEntryBody$>

>Older Post | >Newer Post
Profile


Hello There. Welcome to my blog. Be nice here and leave your comment on my tagboard.
Please Don't Remove The Credits

Entry Profile Stuff Links


Tagboard
Your cbox here.
Round of applause
Template by : Nur | Izzati
Background : Faqihah
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping

Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY 2011.

Hey there, you guys. How are you ? It's already 2011 and for 96-ers, PMR is coming soon. Tahun baru, mestilah ada azam baru kankankan ? Like many people say, you're a teenager when you become 13, so in this case, this is my third year becoming a teenager, (banyaklahkauamalinjadi13baruteeenager) the goals become larger in quantity and quality. So, here are the list. I don't wanna boast or something on my resolutions for next year, but, INSYA-ALLAH with determination and strength, i can achieve most of my goals.


RESOLUTIONS FOR TWO O' ONE ONE.


1. Pray and always pray. I'm thankful to HIM I'm still here. ALHAMDULLILAH.
2. PMR 8'A's, INSYA-ALLAH.
3. Try not to disappoint my parents.
4. Have to actually kuruskan badan, tapi tak taulah nk buat ke tak nak this year.
5. Amal oh Amal. Do some amal jariah, donate with a sincere heart. *remember, any amount of donation is never too small*
6. Don't eat MAGGI AND *BELACAN until PMR is over. *(klu jerawat aku nieh dah xde..)
7. Do not open FaceBook till JUNE. June is like a-pit-stop for all the stress.
8. Every month, come with a brand new quote for me. YAYY.
9. Read a different book for every month.
10. Have breakfast cuz it's quite important.
11. Sleep at 10-12am/pm and wake up at SUBUH la dulu, and then tidur balik and then wake up balik 8-9am. (for d' weekends)
12. Makan EXAMO everyday, one pill.
13. Find a song that will motivate your day/exam/events. (maybe it's waiting outside the lines and jika kau fikirkan kau boleh, yeaaah that song)
14. Kurangkan mengumpat/gossip2panasnie. Well, i don't actually gossip much, but try to reduce it.
15. Live life to it's fullest cuz i am FIFTEEEENNNN MAN. (no mood for that taylor-swift 15 song)


So, these are my resolutions for 2011. If i do achieve it, alhamdullilah ! If i don't, well, i'll still keep trying cuz next year will be one heaven of a year(instead of hell =.=), in addition there'll be a lot going on next year as it is, PMR.  And yes, I'll keep in mind that I am not perfect, so we'll see how far i can go achieving all these goals.  Just wanna tell you guys, i won't be updating as much as i am right now. Tidak ada masaaa lorrrhhh nk buka internet utk bloggy. But, definitely, i'll miss my belacan-ish blog. So, yeah, you guys make sure have some good time in 2011. Cuz, baby, we are definitely taking this ride. 2011, I AM COMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.


Just wanna describe 2010. It has been such a wonderful, pain, melancholy, delicious and very trés bien year. I learrrrneedd a lot this year, being able to grow up more as an individual really made me understand what life means to every kind of people in this world. There's still a glow out there, for the future, and baby, i just wanna learn more. I also learned to appreciate every moments in my life, doesn't matter where i go. in my heart, there'll always be malaysia and brussels for 2010. it has been a great yearrr, i have to say ! Well, i gotta go. Tomorrow will be 2nd of Jan, second day of 2011, and inviting my friend from brussels for lunch.


"in the end, everything will be okay.
if it's not okay, it's not the end "


Just wanna share with you guys.  it's not my quote, but something we all can relate with. Bye guys, and ASSALAMUALAIKUM. I wish you guys a great year ahead,and never let your guts down. i think i'll be uploading in JUNE. or maybe, after PMR. not sure yet. bye, and love yah all ~



















2 comments:

  1. gonna miss u lil sister ;) gud luck. my pray will always with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA i think i posted my comment at the wrong post!AHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete