You are beautiful
Welcome to my blog.You want to Follow or go back Home.
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$MTEntryDate format="%B %e, %Y"$> @ <$MTEntryDate format="%I:%M:%S %p"$> | ><$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comment [s]
<$MTEntryBody$>

>Older Post | >Newer Post
Profile


Hello There. Welcome to my blog. Be nice here and leave your comment on my tagboard.
Please Don't Remove The Credits

Entry Profile Stuff Links


Tagboard
Your cbox here.
Round of applause
Template by : Nur | Izzati
Background : Faqihah
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping

Friday, August 20, 2010

Hello for a while now.

Askum. Yes. It's been a long time since I updated my blog. And I reallly reallllyyyy miss my bloggie. My bloggie stinks now!! Well, anyhow I hope you guys still follow my blog. A lot has happened but first I'm gonna say Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan Al-Mubarak for the Muslims. It's where we fast until the sun goes down. It's for us to learn and to feel how's it like to live a poor life. There's still twenty more days to go but I dare take the challenge and after that'll be RAYA!!! Yahoo~~~!!! 

For school, I did this oral-like test for BI and BM. It is HELL scary but thank god, I just did like I would. For BI, I did about my experiences in Brussels, for BM, I did the advantages of dates. In addition, I was chosen to go to this National Day at Bukit Jalil. After sahur, at about 4.45, I have to go to school. Man, that is like so damn early....I definitely want to sleep in the bus. 

Right now, my mother's away to Shah Alam to berbuka puasa there with her siblings. Me and my PAPA. Just chillin' here watching Lagenda Budak Setan. Hahaha, LBS??? OMG, I can't I believe I'm watching this with my father. It's still Farid Kamil but not the heroine. It's this new girl, Masliana something, no offence but I kept watching her eyebrows and realised that she has a lot of eyebrows. I meant hair eyebrows...so long! Hahha.

Next, oh yeah. A new girl and a new boy came to my school. Boy: Iskandar Ezwan. Girl: Alani something.
The boy's ok..since he also likes sushi, and he's really friendly. At first, there's a lot of negative thoughts came to my head about the girl. Her way of walking is just like urrgghhh. So GIRLY man~!!!  But then, I'm like it's ok. Since, everybody's not perfect and she's also kinda friendly. So, that's all settled.

I'll still update more of my story. Till then, take care. Bye2 and just know that I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment